Get in the Game! New Mobile Sports Game
VoxHumana360 ~ Voice Talent for Your Next Project
STOP Overpaying Your Taxes Try Deductr for FREE!
Free E-Book for Business Owners
Get Leads – Get Paid
- RT @asea: Just announced: ASEA sponsored athletes Cody and Kathy Waite will be at Envision Conference in Spokane! Other guest speakers incl… 4 hours ago
- RT @maggieKTVB7: Would you do a double take if you saw this in your neighborhood? My friend Mark Browning put this together to have some fu… 6 days ago
- RT @BreejaLarson: 2 national champions recovering with Asea 💪🏼 #poweredbyasea #recovery #nationalchamps @asea https://t.co/nJlZXFhZNS 6 days ago
- RT @swimiller: USA Nationals video goes up tomorrow morning https://t.co/pdrSjx1rvS 6 days ago
- Anyone who says this is nothing more than salt water is being dishonest, ignorant of the science, or both. fb.me/4bqV9HKSz 3 weeks ago
Currently 6 of the 30 medical and mechanical patents have been approved for use by ASEA and Independent Associates. ASEA continues to work to obtain the necessary permissions to use additional patents, scientific studies, and research documented since the creation of this product even before it was known as ASEA.
However, this vital information is still tied up in bureaucratic red tape surrounding ASEA’s designation as a supplement rather than a drug.
The original science and research behind the product was done with the intention of creating a new pharmaceutical (drug). When the original company developing the product ran out of money it was acquired by a biotech company that didn’t really know what it had in regard to the research, manufacturing process, and end product. So it sold the entire works to Verdis Norton and James Pack, the founders of ASEA. And, as they say, the rest is history.
Suffice it to say the patents have helped bring another layer of credibility to ASEA and Redox Signaling, the science behind which ASEA is based.
SO…with that the patent numbers are listed below which you can search at http://patft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm to get the detailed patent documents.
- Category creator, one of a kind product completely protected by more than 30 U.S. patents including patent numbers 5,334,383; 5,507,932; 5,674,537; 5,731,008; 6,007,686; 6,117,285
- 17 years and over 20 million dollars spent on research, development, and clinical study.
- The world’s first and only Redox Signaling Supplement – Redox Signaling Molecules are Native to the body – Required by every BODY.
- Company is less than 2 years old yet was profitable in its first year in an industry where 90% of start-up companies fail in their first year.
- Company on track to double revenue in 2012.
- Athletic performance and endurance benefit is driving the company to worldwide distribution. Once an athlete learns the advantage this product provides they will not be without it
- Safe for ingestion and exhibits zero toxicity, based on standard safety biomarkers.
- Athletic endurance, as measured by time to ventilatory threshold and time to VO2max , is significantly increased by more than 10% on average.
- Helps speed recovery after athletic exertion.
Claims Supported by Research Institutions
- Increases antioxidant efficiency of glutathione peroxidase and superoxide dismutase (SOD) inside living cells more than 500%.
- Significantly stimulates the production of the master antioxidants inside the cells without causing an inflammatory response.
- Significantly increases the efficiency of communication signals between cells, those involved in cell damage detection, cell repair, and cell replacement.
Product specific facts:
- The only stable perfectly balanced mixture of reactive molecules that exist outside of the body.
- The product of more than 16 years of research, showing it to be a safe and natural way to help your body function as it should.
- The product components are native to the body and consistent with its natural chemical balance.
- Supports immune system functions that reduce oxidative stress and repair cellular damage.
- Accelerates the body’ production of its own natural antioxidants, like glutathione, superoxide dismutase (SOD), and catalase.
- The only product that delivers the balanced foundation that every person must have to allow their body and immune system to function at the cellular level.
“Eat less, exercise more.” While these wise words incorporate the most universally successful diet plan, there are several things you can do without hitting the gym to help your body fuel more efficiently. Here are four tips that will help you reach your weight goal:
CATCH MORE ZZZ’S – Giving your body a full night’s rest is one of the best ways to shed weight. A recent study showed that when participants slept for only four hours consumed an extra 300 calories compared with when they slept a full eight hours! Sleep deprivation also curbs self-control. Plan ahead and wind down your night in time to provide adequate sleep. Its benefits go far beyond losing weight.
HYDRATE, HYDRATE, HYDRATE – The human body is mostly water, which is incentive enough to be sure you’re getting the minimum eight glasses a day, but did you know water can help your diet? Drinking water helps to keep you feeling full, meaning less snacking. Downing ice water has the added benefit of boosting your metabolism, burning calories in the process of warming the water. A pre-workout hydration session will help your body release muscle-building hormones – and more muscle means a higher basal metabolic rate. If too much water bores you, look for healthy ways to change it up. A number of companies make flavored waters that are packed with helpful vitamins. Green tea has the added benefit of antioxidants and a metabolism boost that can add up to an extra 400 calories or more per week!
WATCH PORTIONS – Being a conscious eater is a good habit to develop, regardless of dieting. It takes the body 20 minutes after eating to recognize it’s full. By knowing what a serving size should be and sticking to it, you’ll be able to avoid that overfull feeling and give your body the right amount of fuel. Remember, you can always come back for more food if you’re still hungry later. When eating out, where meals are regularly double or triple the size of what your body actually needs, it may be wise to ask for half your order to be boxed up to go – it’s a great way to curb mindless eating AND stretch your delicious dish for two meals.
GET FIT WITH FRIENDS – Take positive peer pressure to the next level by checking in with friends or relatives who are also fitness minded. That healthy support system can help you make wiser lifestyle choices, from choosing more active entertainment options to skipping calorie-laden lunches or happy hours. If IRL (“in real life”) relationships won’t cut it, there are a number of free fitness forums online that provide nutrition information along with peer encouragement, from cyclist Lance Armstrong’s LiveStrong to MyFitnessPal, which recently reported a combined weight loss of 20 million pounds among its membership – simply by counting calories, exercising, and comparing notes.
Tired of the same old, same old? Here are some out-of-the-box eats to incorporate into your diet, along with some stand-bys with benefits just too good to ignore:
WATERMELON – If you need an excuse to load up on this summer favorite, here’s one: watermelon contains lots of nutrients and cancer-fighting antioxidants like lycopene and vitamin C. As if that wasn’t enough, it’s 92 percent water, meaning it will full you up with minimal calories.
JICAMA – While this Mexican turnip may look like a fuzzy brown lump, beneath the surface is a fiber-packed snack that can work wonders for weight loss. With a high fiber-to-sugar ration and plenty of potassium (which the body requires for maintaining its water balance) – not to mention a delicious, light taste and crispy crunch – jicama is a winning snack to work into your diet.
NUTS – There are few foods smarter than nuts. Not only are nuts like almonds and pistachios packed with monounsaturated fatty acids, which help you control your appetite while lowering your risk of heart disease and diabetes, but they also contain protein that will keep you full AND increase your calorie burning potential for up to three and a haf hours. Other nut benefits include increased vitamin E levels along with improved memory and performance. Not all nuts are created equal, so be sure to check out what’s best for your goals.
PURPLE CARROTS – If you think regular ol’ carrots are a healthy eat, just wait until you try their purple cousins! In addition to the beneficial phytochemicals contained in the orange variety, purple carrots contain anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants with anti-aging properties.
MANGOES – These delicious fruits hold a number of benefits in their juicy orange flesh. Sweet enough to curb sugar cravings, mangos are also high in fiber, iron, magnesium and antioxidants. They also aid in digestion, so make sure you opt for the fruit over just the juice.
EGGS – The incredible, edible egg is making a comeback among fitness circles. Several studies have shown that egg protein outperforms other proteins in boosting muscle strength and development, thanks to its high concentration of the amino acid leucine. Egg protein also helps curb hunger over a sustained period of time while providing plenty of energy.
MULBERRIES – Change up the summer berry routine with this power-packed fruit. Like most berries, mulberries are low in calories, but these winners also contain plenty of vitamin C, potassium, fiber, and the phytonutrient resveratrol, which has been shown to protect the heart.
WHOLE GRAINS – While whole grains aren’t news, this research is: after analyzing the diets of more than 27,000 people across an eight-year span, Harvard University researchers found that those who ate whole grains daily weighed an average of 2.5 lbs less than those who ate only refined-grain foods. Researchers at Penn State University additionally found that those who ate whole grains lost 2.4 times more belly fat than their refined-grain-eating counterparts. This makes sense when considering how whole grains favorably affect blood-glucose levels, keeping your body from blood sugar spikes. Whole grains’ antioxidants help control inflammation and insulin (which the body uses to store belly fat).
As unbelievable as it sounds, current law makes it illegal for food producers to share certain types of scientific information with you.
So when Diamond Food relayed health information about the omega-3 fats in walnuts on product packaging and also on their Web site, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) attacked.
Even though the information was entirely true, and backed by peer-reviewed scientific research.
This is the backward thinking that goes on at the FDA, where regulations currently prohibit manufacturers of dietary supplements or producers of food from referring to any scientific study documenting the potential effect of the substance on a health condition, punishable by large fines and even jail.
Disclosure about the benefits of a dietary supplement or food, no matter how credible, places the food in the category of an “unapproved drug.” In other words, if a product makes a medical claim, it’s automatically classified as a drug.
The American Association for Health Freedom (AAHF) states:
“The FDA ignores first amendment protections and censors the communication of valid scientific information. The agency seems to have lost sight of its mandate to protect the public and has instead come to see itself as the guardian of corporate interests.”
And walnut producers are not alone. Cherry growers have also been threatened by the FDA with jail time if their websites even contain links to scientific studies from Harvard and elsewhere, outlining the health benefits of cherries for gout or arthritis pain. Green tea growers have received similar threats. As I said, it truly boggles the mind…
Congressmen Jason Chaffetz (R–UT) and Jared Polis (D–CO) have introduced the Free Speech about Science Act (HR 1364), a landmark legislation that would allow the flow of legitimate scientific and educational information. The new bill provides a limited and carefully targeted change to FDA regulations so that manufacturers and producers may reference legitimate, peer-reviewed scientific studies without converting a natural food or dietary supplement into an “unapproved drug.” According to Rep. Chaffetz’s website, the provisions of HR 1364 do the following:
- Allow dietary supplements and healthy foods to cite legitimate scientific research
- Provide a clear definition of the types of research that may be referenced by growers and manufacturers
- Ensure that referencing such research does not convert a food or dietary supplement into an “unapproved (and therefore illegal) new drug”
- Retain the authority of FDA and FTC to pursue any fraudulent and misleading statements
According to Rep. Chaffetz:
“It is important for individuals and families to take charge of their personal health by making the right decisions to get and stay healthy. This includes accessing information so that individuals can adjust habits, eat healthfully, and take appropriate dietary supplements to prevent and even treat health conditions.
The Free Speech About Science Act helps insure their access to legitimate scientific research to make the necessary decisions to improve their personal health and the health of their families.”
Rep. Polis adds:
“Today’s science has shown that vitamins and nutritional supplements can offer successful, natural alternatives to drugs. As we begin to reform our nation’s healthcare system, supplements are an innovative way to help reduce costs.
The Free Speech About Science Act is a common sense act that will make it easier for doctors and consumers to learn about the cheaper, healthier alternatives to costly medicines that food and nutritional supplements provide.”
As of December 2011, HR 1364 is in the first step in the legislative process and has been referred to committee. The majority of bills never make it out of committee, so we need your help.
Fueling your body properly is a two-step process. It’s important to eat the right things – but it also makes a difference to eat at the right time. Men’s Health recently featured “A Day of Perfect Eating” on its website. Here are some of the tips given to help you perform to your prime:
- Start your day with a protein-heavy breakfast within an hour of waking up. This revs your metabolism and will help keep you feeling full. Eggs are a great choice; protein fragments contained therein may curb blood pressure from rising.
- If you’re feeling stressed out, set down your coffee cup and reach for a pack of gum. Chewing has been shown to reduce stress levels, possibly due to the motion’s positive association with mealtimes.
- Focus need a boost? Have a mug of peppermint tea. Periodic whiffs of peppermint have been shown to improve concentration and performance on tasks requiring sustained attention.
- Power your system with a lunch of salmon (or trout or halibut – these fish help keep you alert), blueberries (a great antioxidant), steak (the B-12 helps fight age-related brain shrinkage), garlic (which ups your brain’s serotonin and improves memory), or Brazil nuts (which has selenium that preserves cognitive functioning).
- Turn up the heat to combat a headache. Capsaicin, which is what gives chilies their heat, can deplete the neurons that trigger headaches – but not by consumption. Instead, add a little cayenne powder to warm water and let it settle to the bottom. Then dip a swab of the solution inside your nostril on the side of the pain. It might burn a bit but is worth a try.
- Keep your immune system strong with ginseng pills and foods rich in vitamin C. Canadian researchers found that people who took 400 mg of ginseng extract each day had 56 percent fewer recurring colds than their placebo-popping counterparts. Vitamin C’s been known to shorten the duration of symptoms when fighting a bug. Kiwis, oranges, and red bell peppers are great Vitamin C food options.
- Need a quick snack before the gym? Eat half an apple and a shot of espresso for fast energy. According to Australian researchers, caffeine paired with carbohydrates boosts the rate at which the body replenishes its glycogen stores post-workout, compared with carbs alone.
- Having a tough time falling asleep at the end of a long day? Drink some cherry juice. Carbohydrates can help boost your brain’s production of serotonin, helping you sleep deeply and well.
All of these ideas will provide significant changes in the way you feel, move, think, and live. Supplement with ASEA and you’ll enhance their efficiency even more! Learn more about this breakthrough product and how it manages every cell in the body.
Reactive oxygen species (ROS) and the reactive byproducts that these molecules generate are now recognized as serving physiological, as well as pathological, functions in cells and organisms.
With advances in detection methods, researchers are beginning to discover the molecular targets of these electrophilic molecules and to better appreciate their roles in regulating cellular behavior.
ROS and regulation of cellular behavior by ROS continue to be active areas of investigation with relevance to agriculture and human disease. Additionally, the diversity of the reactive species produced as by-products of reduction-oxidation reactions and the physiological, as well as pathological, roles these molecules play represent emerging fields of study that will likely rapidly expand as technologies for detecting these molecules improve and their targets are revealed.
Researchers have taken a first snapshot of how a class of highly reactive molecules inflicts cellular damage as part of aging, heart disease, stroke, cancer, diabetes, kidney disease and Alzheimer’s disease to name a few.
Reactive oxygen species (ROS), which include free radicals, are highly reactive molecules that force change upon many molecules they encounter. The body uses ROS to signal for wound healing and to destroy invaders. Excess amounts, however, damage sensitive cell components, including proteins and DNA, in a process called oxidative stress emphasizing the need for a balance of ROS and RS in the body.
Efforts to develop antioxidant drugs (e.g. vitamin E) to treat diseases of increased oxidative stress have met with limited success to date because they tried to eliminate ROS, rather than maintain the right amount again stressing the need for balance.
The reason ASEA is a breakthrough in this science is because it is the only stable and perfectly balanced mixture of ROS and RS molecules outside of the human body. This perfectly balanced solution gives the body more of what it is trying to create on its own within every cell to maintain the balance the body needs to stay healthy.
As we age the cell’s ability to create these molecules on its own is diminished. Until the process was discovered to create and stabilize these molecules outside of the body there was no way to supplement for this important physical requirement that gives the body the ability to heal itself.
Science is learning more and more about these molecules once thought to be a waste byproduct of the production of energy (ATP) in the cell. As progress is made ASEA gains more and more validation and credibility.
Rich Roll, elite ultra-endurance athlete and one of Men’s Health Magazine’s “25 Fittest Guys” will be appearing on major broadcast network television morning news programs across the county, talking about the amazing health benefits of ASEA and Redox Signaling Molecules.
Rich accomplished the staggering feat of endurance called the EPIC5 Challenge, completing 5 ironman-distance triathlons on 5 islands of Hawaii in under a week. He has also been a top finisher at the Ultraman World Championships, a 3-day, 320 mile double-ironman distance triathlon.
Rich has been a passionate advocate of ASEA and has made it an integral part of his lifestyle, saying, “I am a big fan of the product, and feel it has significantly contributed to the advancement of not only my training and athletic performance, but also my overall wellness.”
You can read more about Rich and his passion for ASEA here.
The Mater Cleanse, also called the Lemonade Diet has been around for decades. It was created by Stanley Burroughs who was an early advocate of natural health, and believed in the body’s natural ability to heal itself.
The Master Cleanse involves drinking a lemonade mixture that will aid your body in flushing out waste that has accumulated over time. I tried the cleanse for the first time 5 years ago and I can tell you I never felt better than I did after the cleanse, mentally as well as physically.
Here is a quick overview of the cleanse, the lemonade recipe, and suggestions I’ve found make it easier to stick to it for the full 10 days.
Simply put, your body is filled with a lot of garbage it can’t digest and just ends up sitting around. This thick plaque clings to the inside of your intestines, preventing nutrients from being absorbed, and it’s literally choking you off from the inside.
This is where detoxification comes in. It’s actually all about helping your body cleanse itself of this waste. Doing this will not only make you healthier, it will also lead to increased energy, rid the body of harmful toxins, promote weight loss, and strengthen your immune system.
The Master Cleanse or Lemonade Diet as it’s also known has been around for over 50 years. It’s helped thousands of people cleanse their body and improve their heath. It isn’t easy. Let me say that again. IT ISN”T EASY. But the results are well worth the short term sacrifice of not eating regular foods for a week to 10 days. I recommend doing the cleanse for at least a week and 10 days is best. Some people advocate doing the cleanse for a month to a month and a half! I don’t think that’s necessary and frankly, I couldn’t do that. But a week and a half is doable.
The main ingredients for the Master Cleanse are Pure Filtered Water, Grade B Maple Syrup, Cayenne Pepper (you can use extract or capsules), Lemons, Sea Salt (unrefined, not iodized). You will also need to get an herbal laxative tea. You can drink other herbal teas as well and that’s the only cheating allowed on this cleanse.
Don’t use concentrated lemon juice. Only use real lemons.
It’s important that you use organic grade B maple syrup. Most maple syrups are grade A which is more refined. Grade B contains more nutrients Some of the commercial brands typically used for pancakes are loaded with preservatives. Most stores sell organic grade B maple syrup but it’s pricey. I buy mine on Amazon.com by the quart and its much cheaper. Just search grade B maple syrup.
Cayenne Pepper is usually sold in powder, but some stores sell a liquid cayenne extract that will work as well, I take Cayenne Pepper capsules. It’s easier and the lemonade tastes better without the Cayenne in it. If you’re going to put it in your lemonade, extract is better. Powder doesn’t mix well.
The Sea Salt is used as a laxative, if salt intake is a problem for you I’ll show you another type of laxative in the Secondary Ingredients below.
These secondary ingredients can be safely added, and in the case of the wheat grass, laxative tea and psyllum husk actually make the cleanse more effective.
The first of the secondary ingredients, laxative tea can be used in place of, or in addition to the sea salt flush. The purpose of both of these items is to increase eliminations. Of the two the sea salt is the more effective, but if you can’t take sea salt the laxative tea will work as well. The tea can be found in most grocery stores, and is sold under different brand names. I use are “Smooth Move” herbal laxative tea.
Psyllum husk is another laxative. Psyllum husk is very fiber rich; it’s also the closest thing to whole food you can consume on the Master Cleanse. It comes in powder or capsules.
Wheat Grass contains high concentrations of chlorophyll, enzymes and vitamins – including vitamins A, B complex, C and E, trace elements calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium, enzymes and amino acids. Wheat grass is a powerful antioxidant that can boost your immune system and get rid of free radicals. It’s also good for detoxing. The chlorophyll cleanses your liver tissues & cells, and purifies your blood.
But the biggest reason you should take wheat grass while on the Master Cleanse is wheat grass contains protein. Lack of protein is one of the biggest downsides to the traditional Master Cleanse, but wheat grass, unlike meat or dairy is a safe source of protein that won’t interfere with the cleansing process.
Protein is crucial to maintaining a healthy body. It’s not a good idea to go to long without it, and while wheat grass won’t give you the recommended daily amount of protein your body needs it will give you some. If you plan on going longer than 10 days on the cleanse you should have wheat grass as part of the cleanse. You can get Wheat grass in capsule form. That’s the easiest way to take it.
The Master Cleanse works just how it sounds; you consume primarily lemonade for the entire time you’re on the diet, and it cleanses your body. So the recipe for the diet is fairly simple. You should drink a minimum of 60 oz of lemonade a day, but no more than 120 oz.
You should also drink a lot of water while on the cleanse because the laxatives you’ll be taking can dehydrate you. I suggest you drink your body weight in ounces of water. So if you weigh 125 pounds you should drink 125 ounces of water.
Recipe for a single serving:
- 8 oz. Filtered Water
- 2 Tablespoons Organic Maple Syrup (Grade B)
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice (approximately 1/2 of a lemon)
- 1/10 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper. I take two Cayenne Pepper Capsules per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon.
If you want to make larger amounts of lemonade just multiply the above recipe. You may want to make enough to last you through the day at work, etc.
The Sea Salt flush, as it’s often called, is the worst part of the cleanse, but it does work. To prepare it, mix 1 teaspoon of sea salts with 25-35 ounces of warm water. It’s best to use warm water for this but if warm water is hard for you to drink it’s alright to use normal temperature water. Be sure to give yourself at least an hour and a half after drinking the sea salt flush before you go out! This laxative works fast, and you’ll want to be near a bathroom when you use the salt water flush.
If you really want to dig in to the Master Cleanse I recommend these resources.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). The products and information mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Why Beyonce Succeeded With The Master Cleanse Diet (shedyourweight.wordpress.com)
- Eliminate Toxins With the Master Cleanse Diet (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
Fitness Magazine named him one of the world’s fittest men in 2009. In 2010 Rich Roll was introduced to ASEA and had such an eye-popping experience he is now going on a multi-city tour in the US speaking to TV, Radio, and Print media about the benefits of Redox Signaling Molecules and the incredible breakthrough in science known as ASEA.